WHAT WE DO
TEMUR analises.Analysis is the first step of the process. We make research about the site to decide if the space to be designed is appropriate for our target. We prepare a analysis report according to our final target and gather all the information that will lead us to design.
TEMUR designs.Design is the most important stage of the whole project. With our creativity and aesthetic vision, we develop a new concept and turn the function into form. We prefer a well-designed simplicity in our projects. We start from design and then from A to Z we work with every single detail including color, pattern, material selections.
TEMUR prepares the project.We prepare a whole Project file including all the documents and drawings such as two dimension technical drawings, three dimension photo realistic renderings and make a presentation that will lead us to execution.
TEMUR completes the execution.This stage is where the dreams turn into reality. We make the organization to obtain the best result. We consult our customers to find the best team for execution, to find the most appropriate material for the concept designed. We provide consultancy for time and cost control and give all the services to achieve the best results.
Regarding the hospitality projects, TEMUR serves for business development and investment consultancy. Together with our experienced solution partners we work as a team to offer our costomers the best solutions for their requirements.
- Architectural Design (Master planning, analysis, research, concept, planning and layouts , 3D modelling and renderings)
- Interior Design (Analysis, research, strategy, concept design, space planning and layouts, selection of materials and finishes, selection of furniture, detailed custom furniture design, lighting design)
- Conceptual Architectural Design
- Project Management (Financial Consultancy, cost analysis and feasibility report)
- Exhibitions (Concept design, detailed design of the booth, selection of materials and finishes, lighting design, assistance during the setting)